HRE has added four completely new and improved designs to its tried and true Competition series motorsport line known now as the C90S Series.
At HRE, the only way to truly test a product is to subject them to the demands of the racing circuit. This year’s Pikes Peak Hill Climb on August 12th brings three different HRE equipped contenders to the mountain to compete for class records in Time Attack, Electric Division and Unlimited on the all-new paved course.
The line-up includes current world record holder Nobuhiro “Monster” Tajima, Rhys Millen and class newcomers LoveFab Inc. LoveFab Inc. will be the first to test the latest C96S model at this year’s Pikes Peak International Hill Climb on August 12 in its 850 horsepower Unlimited NSX.
The new models include the updated C90S mesh wheel, C93S 10-spoke wheel, the all- new C96S six-spoke and 15-spoke C99S. Each of the new three-piece wheels from HRE feature standard titanium hardware and are available in 18, 19 and 20 inch diameters and widths ranging from 7 to 15 inches.
- Lightweight designs for winning track and street performance
- Aerospace-grade 6061-T6 forged aluminum for high strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight titanium assembly bolts standard
- Engineered to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for maximum performance and handling
- CNC machined to custom specifications for your specific application
- OE TPMS and lug hardware compatible for ease of installation
- Centerlock options available
- Available in 18”, 19” and 20”
Check out the wheels here